Salt Lake City Furnace Maintenance Services
Salt Lake City Furnace Maintenance Services
Did you know a good tune-up in many cases can rejuvenate your older furnace so that it practically runs like new?
Preventative maintenance plays a critical role in the upkeep in your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment. Compare it to an oil change or tire rotation on your vehicle—these small investments help keep your car on the road rather than in the repair shop.
Protect your investment through tune-ups, cleanings, and inspections. Keep your Utah home warm and cozy throughout our winter months, without having to worry if your furnace works or not.
You can count on Just Right Heating & Cooling for all your heating and cooling and indoor air quality (IAQ) needs. We’re a trusted name in the Salt Lake City community for providing top-notch service at a fair price. Call us today.
Three Reasons to Schedule Furnace Service Today
- Protect your warranty—Most manufacturer warranties require you to schedule annual tune-ups and inspections. Many companies will void the warranty unless you maintain your furnace.
- Protect your family—Do not risk a carbon monoxide (CO) leak in your home. Annual maintenance visits allow our technicians to address minor issues before they turn into costly repairs.
- Protect your wallet—A well-maintained system provides you with peace of mind, knowing your system is saving you money on utility bills every time you turn it on.
When Is the Best Time to Schedule a Furnace Tune-Up?
The best time to schedule furnace maintenance is in August, September, or early October. Doing so gives our team a chance to prep your system for the cold season. But ultimately, the best time for annual furnace maintenance is whenever you can schedule it. Your furnace is a significant investment—keep it going strong with Just Right service!
Join Our Just Right Comfort Rewards Program
Our Just Right Comfort Rewards Program offers tremendous cost savings, free diagnostic services, and priority scheduling. This worry-free plan lets you know your heating and cooling system is in trusted hands.
Along with an annual system rejuvenation service, membership includes many additional benefits to ensure you are comfortable around the clock and from season to season. Call today to enroll in the Just Right Comfort Rewards Program!
What Does a Tune-Up Include?
There is nothing better for your furnace than annual maintenance. It allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. Our plan pays for itself in the money you save from improved efficiencies.
Our 25-point tune-up covers the following:
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks from metal fatigue to ensure a safe carbon monoxide-free operation.
- Check for gas leaks to prevent unsafe conditions and wasted fuel.
- Evaluate the combustion air systems to ensure an adequate flow of oxygen for combustion.
- Inspect the flue pipe to check for corrosion that can lead to cracks and the introduction of exhaust into your home.
- Clean and test the ignition assembly to ensure reliable operation on demand.
- Test the inducer amperage to ensure a continuous safe flow of exhaust products.
- Verify the flue draft to ensure the exhaust is venting correctly and flue pipes are free from obstructions.
- Analyze the carbon monoxide levels to ensure levels are within safety specifications.
- Inspect and evaluate the safety controls to ensure your safety and protection.
- Analyze the temperature difference across the heat exchanger to ensure proper airflow and system efficiency.
- Clean the blower motor cooling air vents to extend the motor life and prevent overheating.
- Examine the main blower motor bearings to ensure a reliable operation.
- Test the motor capacitance and amperage to ensure proper energy usage and reliable operation.
- Clean or replace the air filter (standard size only, does not include electronic air filters).
- Clean the burner assembly and compartment to improve combustion.
- Tune the burners for more efficient burns, saving energy.
- Clean the blower compartment to improve air quality and reduce dust.
- Lubricate all of the serviceable moving parts to maintain efficiency and extend the equipment life.
- Verify the power supply to the equipment.
- Inspect the electrical connections.
- Verify the fan delay control assembly operations to prevent wasted energy and excessive noise from nuisance cycling.
- Clean out the condensate trap to avoid excess moisture.
- Clean the furnace exterior just to keep it looking nice!
- Visually inspect the ductwork to pinpoint leaks that reduce efficiency and comfort.
- Check the thermostat calibration for accurate control and to prevent the system from running longer than necessary.
Schedule a Tune-Up Today
Call our team at Just Right Heating & Cooling to service all your heating and cooling equipment. We are a family-owned business with deep roots in the Salt Lake City, UT, community. We love making things just right! Call us at (801) 302-1154 or request service online today.