A LETTER TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Just Right Heating & Cooling is dedicated to the safety and comfort of our employees and customers. We are open and working daily to ensure that we are up-to-date with developments from the CDC regarding COVID-19. We are and have always been committed to providing you a high level of service to ensure your home comfort is just right
In order to protect our technicians and the homeowners we serve, we will be taking the following precautions:
- Our technicians will arrive to each appointment wearing a new set of surgical gloves and a mask.
- They will greet you from a 6-foot distance and continue to maintain their distance throughout the appointment.
- This is in addition to increased cleanliness, regular hand washing, and frequent hand sanitizing.
- Managers are leaning more on technology to train and manage technicians.
- Technicians are supplied with disinfectant to clean their tools as needed.
- Technicians are dispatched from their homes.
For those that are needing the peace of mind of a “no-contact" appointment, please ask our customer service agents about our enhanced no-contact protocol when you schedule an appointment. If you have an appointment scheduled in the next few weeks, we would like to confirm that everyone in your home is in good health for the visit and not exhibiting respiratory or fever-like symptoms. Please inform our office if anyone in your home becomes sick before our visit and we will be happy to reschedule you to a time and day that works best for you.