The Best In Utah Furnace
Repair, Sales, & Cooling
“You’re Always Comfortable With Us!”
Our slogan is not just a catchy phrase. We want our customers to feel comfortable with every experience they have with our company as we assist them with their heating and air needs. Ultimately, we want our customers’ homes and lives to be comfortable.
All members of our team are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We are Gephardt approved, an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau and a 2011 and 2012 Super Service Award Winner with Angie’s List. Call us today and find out why you’re always comfortable with us.
Call us, We can help!
- Does your furnace or air conditioner need to be replaced?
- Does your heating or cooling system need tuning or repair?
- Do you have hot or cold spots in your home?
- Do you have high energy bills?
- Do you suffer from sinusitis, nose bleeds or dry, itchy skin?
- Do you have allergies, hay fever or upper respiratory ailments?
We are specialists in these areas and have a solution for you. Don’t suffer another moment, call and make an appointment for a free in-home evaluation.
We solve these problems everyday and want to help you.
What We Do
We specialize in the repair, replacement, new construction installation, remodeling, design and maintenance of HVAC comfort systems for your home or office including:
HVAC systems, Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Hot Water and Radiant Heating, Air Cleaning and Purification, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Snow Melting, Fresh Air Ventilators, Geothermal Systems, Humidifiers, Heaters, Wine Cellar Refrigeration, etc. that operate on natural gas, electricity, propane and heating oil.
- We specialize in fixing systems that no one else can.
- We protect your property before, during and after the job.
- Accidents can happen; we’re insured for your protection.
- We use only the most reliable equipment.
- Your comfort is guaranteed in writing.
Our Utah Service Area
Salt Lake County, Davis County, and Park City and surrounding area.
National Award Winner
Winner of the prestigious 2004 NATE National Technician Competition.